Social Security Disability Attorneys
Whether you are suffering from a sudden, devastating injury or a long-term health problem that has kept or will likely keep you from working for a year or more, you may be entitled to financial benefits from the Social Security Administration. The assistance of an experienced Social Security Disability attorney can dramatically improve your chances of receiving the disability money you deserve. The disability lawyers at Reynolds and Gold Law can help. Call 417-883-7800 to set up a free consultation.
The Disability Determination Process
As experienced disability attorneys , we work closely with you to successfully navigate each step of the disability determination process. Our one mission is to get you and your family the Social Security Disability benefits you deserve. Here is what to expect when making a disability claim:
File your application online at www.ssa.gov , with your local social security office or schedule an application by telephone.
Approval or Denial
The Social Security Administration will review your application and decide if you’re approved to receive disability benefits.
If you are not approved for benefits right away, don’t worry. We will walk you through each step of the appeals process and even handle the paperwork.
Our disability attorneys will represent you through a hearing with a disability Judge.
If initial appeals are denied, we advise you on additional appeals and other options that might be available to you.
Serving Southwest Missouri
Our Social Security Disability attorneys serve clients in Springfield, Nixa, Ozark, Republic, Willard, Aurora and more. We’re proud to bring our extensive experience to those facing the prospect of filing for social security disability throughout Southwest Missouri.
Experienced SSDI Lawyers
Our Social Security Disability lawyers are ready to guide you through the process of filing for disability benefits. At Reynolds and Gold Law, we have 58 years of combined experience practicing law. Attorneys Ken Reynolds and Jon Gold have assisted more than 6,000 clients in disability cases. Let us help you get the benefits you deserve.
Why Work with a Social Security Disability Lawyer?
Handling your case on your own can be difficult. One survey showed that people are more succesful being awarded disability benefits with the help of an attorney. Furthermore, the majority of claims are won with an appeal. Lawyers will have personal knowledge of the details of your case, including what the judge will want to see during your trial. A lawyer will also be able to discuss your inability to work, including how your health issues impact your ability to work vocational abilities, Without a lawyer, it will be very hard to understand the information needed to win your Social Security Disability case.
At Reynolds and Gold, we take the time to listen to you and understand the health conditions that are hindering your ability to work. We will offer our thoughtful advice on your eligibility and strategies for improving your chances of qualifying for the Social Security Disability benefits you deserve.
Call Reynolds and Gold Law at 417-883-7800 if:
- You cannot work and are thinking about or have applied for disability benefits.
- If you have a physical or mental condition that is expected to keep you from working for a year or more.
If You Don’t Get Paid, We Do Not Get Paid
You do not pay any money for our help during your disability case. If you are successful and receive money from the Social Security Administration, we also get paid at that time. This “no recovery, no fee” policy reflects our commitment to providing quality legal services that is accessible for those who truly need it.
Our Pledge to you:
- We will listen to you and strive to help you feel valued and heard.
- We will give you a fair and honest evaluation of your disability claim.
- We will provide you with information that will give you the best chance of being approved for disability benefits.
- We will explain each step of the disability process.
- We will treat you with respect and dignity.
Call our Social Security Disability attorneys in Springfield, MO at 417-883-7800 for your free consultation.
Social Security Disability Resources
Do you have questions about social security disability law? Our resources can help you find the answers you need to navigate your current situation.
- Dementia and SSI Benefit Resources for Seniors from MEMORYCARE.COMDementia is a complex and challenging disease that affects not only the person living with it, but also their loved ones. Caring for someone with dementia requires immense understanding, [...]Read more
- Can Marriage Affect Your SSDI/SSI Disability Benefits?Obtaining Social Security Disability (SSDI) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits is a complex process. Those who successfully prove to the Social Security Administration (SSA) that [...]Read more
- Do I Automatically Qualify for Disability Benefits?Do I Automatically Qualify for SSI or SSDI Disability Benefits? Technically speaking, the answer to this question is no. All persons currently receiving disability payments were required to [...]Read more