Jon Gold has practiced law as an attorney in Springfield, MO since 1990. Jon was a founding member of RGG Law in 1995 and reunited with longtime partner Ken Reynolds to form Reynolds and Gold, LLC in 2017.
Jon’s practice areas include creditor rights/collections, medical marijuana business law, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, social security disability, small business law and consulting, real estate, and injury claims. Jon is also a Missouri certified mediator.
He presently serves on the Board of Directors for Old Missouri Bank and previously served as Chairman of the Board.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Missouri-Columbia (1990)
- Business Administration, University of Iowa (1986)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable George Flanigan, Missouri Court of Appeals, Southern District (1990-1991)
- Founding Member and Managing Attorney, RGG Law (1995)
- Missouri Certified Mediator (2015-Present)
- Pro Bono Award from Missouri Bar Association Recognizing Free Legal Services (2010)
- Pro Bono Award from Legal Service of Southern MO Recognizing Free Legal Services (2004)
- Past Chairman of the Social Security and Bankruptcy Committees of the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Seminar Speaker for the Missouri Bar Association and Springfield Bar Association
- Awarded with Martindale-Hubell’s prestigious AV Rating, a peer rating of the highest level of professional excellence