Jon Gold has practiced law in Springfield, MO and the surrounding areas since 1990. Jon was a founding member of RGG Law in 1995 and reunited with longtime partner Ken Reynolds to form Reynolds and Gold, LLC in 2017.
Jon’s practice areas include Creditor Rights, Collections of Debt, Business Law, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Social Security Disability, Small Business Law and Consulting, Real Estate, and Injury Claims. Jon is also a Missouri certified mediator.
He presently serves on the YMCA Board of Directors
- Juris Doctorate, University of Missouri-Columbia (1990)
- Business Administration, University of Iowa (1986)
- Western District of MO Federal Ct
- Law Clerk to the Honorable George Flanigan, Missouri Court of Appeals, Southern District (1990-1991)
- Founding Member and Managing Attorney, RGG Law (1995-2016)
- Missouri Certified Mediator (2015-Present)
- Pro Bono Award from Missouri Bar Association Recognizing Free Legal Services (2010)
- Pro Bono Award from Legal Service of Southern MO Recognizing Free Legal Services (2004)
- Past Chairman of the Social Security and Bankruptcy Committees of the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Seminar Speaker for the Missouri Bar Association and Springfield Bar Association
- Awarded with Martindale-Hubell’s prestigious AV Rating, a peer rating of the highest level of professional excellence