Municipal Law Attorneys
We can assist municipalities with all areas of municipal law. We are based in Springfield, MO, and have over 60+ years of combined experience and we are here to help.
- Municipal revenue, taxation and expenditures, including tax increment financing and revenue obligations
- Representation of city councils
- Open meeting/open records law
- Land use controls and planning and zoning
- Property acquisitions and dispositions of municipal property
- Municipal Court proceedings
- Special purposed districts
- Police Departments
- Annexation and municipal boundary adjustments
Currently, our firm represents the cities of Aurora, Crane, Galena Lawrence County Emergency Services Board, Lawrence County Office on Aging, Norwood, Sparta, Verona, the Village of Arcola, the Village of Diggins, the Village of Taneyville, and Walnut Grove.