Missouri Medical Marijuana Business Lawyers & Consultants
Reynolds and Gold Law provides services to clients in the Missouri medical marijuana industry which include legal and regulatory issues, business compliance, business formation, business transactions and licensing.
The lawyers and consultants at Reynolds and Gold Law are here to assist you with all you will need to get started in the medical cannabis industry in the state of Missouri. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Representing your business interests through formation of business entities, drafting of Management Agreements, Employment Agreements, and Employment Handbooks
- Assisting with preparation and submission of licensing and permit applications when the state and municipal regulations are in place
- Handling negotiations and contracts with business owners, investors, insurance companies and other contacts
- Serving as a liaison regarding regulated issues like tax and zoning
- Providing assistance in developing a business plan and business model that fits the state guidelines for your facility
- Advising on all legal matters related to national and state rules and regulations for Missouri Medical Marijuana
- Guiding your business through property purchases and real estate investments
- Utilizing our experience from representing seven Missouri cities as City Attorney positions us to understand zoning, city ordinances and regulations
- Assisting other cities with the work involved to regulate this new industry while helping our business clients in navigating through municipal and state compliance issues
Reynolds and Gold is proud to announce they have received a Top Legal Innovation Award in 2019 due to their work in medical marijuana law. We’re proud to be one of the pioneers in this emerging legal field, and we look forward to working with you and your business.
Missouri Medical Marijuana Resources
- Department of Health and Senior Services
- Draft Rules
- Text of Amendment 2
- State Breakdown of Medical Marijuana Laws
- Amendment 2 Details
- Guide To Medical Marijuana License Applications in Missouri
Stay informed and stay ahead with a team of attorneys that know the medical marijuana business. We can help you and your business lay the groundwork for long-term success. Contact us today or give us a call at 417-883-7800 to get started.
Read More About Medical Marijuana
- 3 Tips to Manage Risk in Your Medical Marijuana BusinessThis August, 2,163 applications for medical marijuana facilities were submitted in Missouri. The Department of Health and Senior Services will license a limited number of cultivation facilities, [...]Read more